Conquest’s MMG Plus Ride On Floor Scrubber has been recognised for its state-of-the-art technology
Innovation is a fundamental objective for the cleaning industry, as everyone looks to increase the efficiency of their cleaning regime. Conquest work tirelessly at producing advancements to their extensive range of commercial cleaning equipment. One such example is the MMG Plus Automatic Floor Scrubbing Machine, which has been recognised with a shortlisting for the 2017 INCLEAN Innovation Awards.
Market demand for an evolutionary shift in scrubbing technology was the conduit for the introduction of the MMG Plus to Conquest’s range. So we are elated at the prospect for being recognised for this award!
Conquest’s MMG Plus boasts latest in commercial floor scrubbing machine technology and safety features:
• HD colour touch screen with intuitive interface controls
• Rear camera assists reversing manoeuvres and enables view of the path behind
• Anti-collision system for operator and machine safety
• Heavy duty casing is resilient to knocks and bumps
• LED lighting increases pedestrian visibility and ease of maintenance
• Fully enclosed squeegee eliminates chance of catching on protruding objects
• No-tool brush & squeegee removal/adjustment for effortless maintenance
Judging will take place during the second day of the ISSA Cleaning and Hygiene Expo 2017, on Tuesday 9th May.
Head down to the ISSA Cleaning and Hygiene Expo at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and visit us at stand 32-34 to see this game-changing technology for yourself.