July 24 to 26 will be a busy few days in Mackay, North Queensland. That’s because the Queensland Mining Expo (QME) is coming to town, featuring the latest mining and engineering technical solutions and innovations. Conquest is a proud exhibitor at this great event, supporting mining operations by offering industrial cleaning equipment ideal for the industry’s exacting requirements.
Tony Millar, Conquest’s QLD Key Account Manager will be one of our specialist advisors manning the stand and is keen to demonstrate what our machines can do. ‘Our range of hard floor cleaning equipment is well suited to the Australian heavy civil, mining, and oil and gas industries,’ he says. ‘Not only can we guarantee the clean floor necessary for a safe working environment, Conquest has a comprehensive range of heavy duty, robust machines such as floor sweepers, scrubbing machines and industrial floor cleaners which are suited to any industrial application.’
Conquest’s large range of equipment can be readily used in big workshops, large hard stand areas, and storage and warehousing buildings, right down to any hard floor surface cleaning application. We understand that applications and sites vary greatly. It’s one reason why Conquest works closely with its customers, ensuring they have the right industrial floor cleaner for their exact business requirements, right down to customising solutions to meet strict mining specifications.
On display for the three days of the QME will be a sample from Conquest’s range of heavy duty industrial floor sweepers and scrubbing machines. Expo visitors will be able to see for themselves the robust, non-wearing parts which make up our sturdy PB160LPG floor sweeper and tough Hero Disc floor scrubber. Both will be on display and are ideal for use in storerooms and warehouses.
Perfect for tough industrial applications, this heavy duty sweeping machine makes short work of large indoor and outdoor spaces. Benefits include:
- Maximum efficiency by utilising a large capacity hopper with an impressive 1300mm sweep path.
- Continual sweeping across multiple surfaces via a self-levelling brush, suitable for any area.
- Fully washable and reusable large polyester filters to extend filter life, cutting down on maintenance costs and reducing downtime.
- The superior strength of a corrosion-resistant high-quality powder-coated steel shell; more than capable of taking on the harshest of working environments.
Even the toughest applications are no match for this powerful walk-behind scrubber. Benefits include:
- The highest scrub pressure in its class. Durable and hard-wearing, yet agile enough for navigating narrow spaces.
- Extra-large water tanks reduce re-filling and provide super-efficient cover for large spaces.
- Poly solution and recovery tanks are 10mm thick, fully protected by a 10-year warranty.
- Steel jaws and non-marking urethane rollers greatly reduce damage to scrub deck motors whilst simultaneously protecting walls and property.
- Long lasting and durable, the stainless steel fasteners are corrosion-resistant.
- Wash-down spray wand means cleaning hard to reach areas can be done with ease.
Admission to the QME is free and registrations are open, so come along and see Conquest at Stand A852. Or, if you’d like to find out which floor scrubbers, floor sweepers or other industrial cleaning equipment would suit your site requirements, why not give us a call and arrange to meet us at the Expo? Simply call 1800 826 789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a time.
We look forward to seeing you there!