Fully Flexible Rentals
With many floor types and a large catalogue of cleaning machines available, it can be difficult to select the right machine for the job. Conquest’s Fully Flexible Rentals policy makes it easy for companies who want to avoid the high upfront costs of purchasing and want to enjoy the flexibility of renting.
- Enter into an agreement that suits you, with options ranging from 12 to 60 months. A shorter-term length fits if you’re not sure where your business is headed, while a longer-term length provides a guaranteed clean for years to come.
- Total flexibility reflects real life business conditions. Upgrade, downgrade, switch machines or return the equipment without penalty. Swap your industrial floor cleaner at any time during your contract.
- Cut out maintenance costs. Conquest rental agreements include servicing, repairs, and a set number of consumables annually, giving you total peace of mind.
- Our fully flexible rental option is available on all our equipment.
Get the number crunchers talking your language… by talking theirs
While the CFOs and accountants may not be the primary decision makers for capex purchases, they are significant stakeholders in the overall management and use of cash within a business.
That’s why they need your knowledge to help them maximise their capital budget. And if you can talk to them in a language they understand, then you’ll be in a better position to negotiate for the capital expenditure you need to manage your warehouse efficiently and improve productivity.
If you don’t think the number crunchers in your company are likely to agree to a large capital expense such as buying cleaning equipment outright, the option to rent may provide the certainty that is needed in uncertain times.
Helping Warehouse Operations Managers and CFOs to maximise EOFY opportunities
If cleaning efficiency and productivity is high on your agenda, let us help you pull together a business case that your number crunchers will understand.
Plus, with the EOFY high on everyone’s radars this time of year, it’s important to know that you can claim every rental payment as a tax-deductible expense* contributing a significant cost-saver in the long term.
* This advice is of a general nature. Please speak to your tax professional for guidance tailored to your situation.