Conquest is behind you all the way.
Tired of limited choice, poor service, and inflexible options? Like you, we believe that quality, reliable equipment should be backed by equally exceptional service and support.
So we’ve made it happen. We’ve built a hard-earned reputation on reliability and freedom of choice, underpinned by uncommon genuine care.
You’ll get the right floor cleaning solution tailored to your unique operating environment. It all starts with a site inspection at your facility. You can then expect outstanding service, with the ongoing training and technical support you need to keep your equipment operating safely and efficiently.
The right equipment with the right service and support
It’s frustrating when the equipment you need isn’t operational. Having started as a service-based business over 40 years ago, we understand the value and importance of great service to organisations like yours. In fact, we’ve built our reputation on it.
It starts with high quality, fit-for-purpose equipment. Sourcing from leading global manufacturers in Europe and the US, we offer the largest range of floor cleaning equipment in Australia… So how do you choose with confidence, the right equipment for your floors?
Get started with our Complimentary Pricing Guide.
First impressions count. But Safety is paramount!
A dirty, dusty facility doesn’t just make a bad impression – it can pose a workplace health and safety (WHS) risk to staff and visitors alike. Forklift tyres skidding, tripping on debris or spills, or inhaling airborne dust – why risk it?
The expert team at Conquest are glad to work with you to identify potential risks, and recommend an industrial floor cleaning solution for optimal presentation AND safety of your team.
3 steps to productivity, safety and presentation
Take control of productivity, safety and presentation of your facility. With our three stage ISP, we go to great lengths to tailor a floor cleaning solution that’s right for your unique requirements – now and for the life of your machine.
Stage 1: Selection
- It all starts with a site assessment: We’ll meet you at your facility to assess your requirements
- Selection: You’ll receive an expertly tailored recommendation
- Demonstration: You’ll see exactly how the equipment works within your own operating environment
Stage 2: Supply
- Offering: We’ll offer flexible purchase options that make you -and your money guy – happy
- Supply: The equipment you need is delivered straight to your door
- Operator training: Your operators can hit the ground running, with staff training offered upon delivery – and ongoing for the life of your machine
Stage 3: Service & Support
- After sales support: Got a question? We’re always happy to help! Plus, you have access to the technical information you need right at your finger tips with Conquest QR.
- Service support: You don’t have time for downtime. We won’t make you wait. Get fast access to spare parts and repairs, plus scheduled maintenance for the lifetime of the machine.
100% Satisfaction, Guaranteed
It’s only really a solution if you can rely on it. Here at Conquest, we are always at the ready to go the extra mile, to ensure that you’re never left without the high-quality and reliable equipment you need. To prove it, we back our recommended solution with four unbeatable offers:
What’s even more unbelievable is that they come with very few terms and conditions. Just your 100% satisfaction, every time.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee and offers do not apply to selected ranges, including EcoTeq Outdoor Solutions and Conquest Robotics. Standard Manufacturer warranty applies to these ranges.
Discover the Zero Downtime Difference
Downtime is the biggest hurdle to meeting those all-important productivity KPIs and WHS targets. So don’t let it stand in the way!
Conquest is dedicated to helping you keep your facility operating safely and efficiently. Backed by our Zero Downtime Program, you can be confident that
you will continue to meet your obligations – even in the unlikely event of a breakdown.
- Same day service response
For repairs in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane when booked before 12pm
- Scheduled servicing
We’ll keep your equipment in tip top condition to reduce the risk of breakdowns
- Emergency back up loan equipment
If we can’t fix it onsite, a loan machine will be supplied on the next working day
- Operator training and education
Be confident that all staff are properly trained to minimise operator mistakes while maximising workplace safety
Get started with a complimentary site assessment
We’ve never met an industrial floor that we couldn’t clean. From dust control and spills, to tyre marks and grease stains, we’re behind you all the way to ensure that your facility floors remain safe and looking their very best.
Request a FREE site assessment as the first step to receiving a recommendation tailored to your requirements.